go to main area
::: You are here: Home > Common Questions > Others

Common Questions


Q: I want to rent the activity venue of Cultural Affairs Bureau. How do I apply?

Please contact the Administration Section 02-24224170 #302

Q: I want to visit the Cultural Center. How do I apply?
  1. Group of more than fifteen people, less than fifty people fills in application form for visit and does not need to send document. After contacting with the Bureau to determine, in the five days before the visit, fax application form (associated file) to 24287811 or mail to Cultural Development Section, 181, Xin 1st Road, Keelung City 202.
  2. Visiting hours: 9:00 am - 11:00 am, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. On holidays and days when the Bureau’s center is closed (Monday), it will not be accepted. Each application is based on two time-frames in principle. If the visiting hours conflict with the activities of the Bureau, this Bureau may notify the visit unit beforehand to cancel or postpone.

    TEL: (02)24224170 #367

    FAX: (02)24287811